Brisket and Fatty Chili - totally SFW Pr0n

I think maybe you are shooting over their heads and palates with your excellent smoked meat choices and spices. Not only do you win IMHO they lose.

I think maybe you are shooting over their heads and palates with your excellent smoked meat choices and spices. Not only do you win IMHO they lose.
I think that's what's happening. Last year there was only 3 chilis. One was very similar in taste to mine but done with beef cheek. The guy that made it is a career chef that makes some damn good food. We tasted each others during the judging and figured we were both in a lock for the 1 and 2 spot. We got 2nd and 3rd.

Next year maybe 70/30 yellow tagged burger. Williams seasoning a can of Walmart pintos and mix in Walmart brand Chef Boyardee Crap sauce along with half a bottle of Franks. 😜

Save the whole pot of good stuff for home. Those people can be your little lab rats.

Next year maybe 70/30 yellow tagged burger. Williams seasoning a can of Walmart pintos and mix in Walmart brand Chef Boyardee Crap sauce along with half a bottle of Franks. 😜

Save the whole pot of good stuff for home. Those people can be your little lab rats.
lol....Nope, then I gotta eat all that crap too! If I keep doing it my way, I get the few compliments from folks that really enjoy mine despite cooking their own and I get a good meal.

What kind of sausage did you use for the fatty. The chili looks awesome.

Find a Wendy's knock off recipe, and I'll bet you take it next year. :roll: Remember, people pay money for Dickey's BBQ. That should explain how much they can tell the difference between good and bad.

The lyrics to Pink Floyd's "wish you were here" comes to mind

Back