Contest Results The Big Pig Gig: Menomonee Falls, WI 9/19 - 9/20, 2008 ***Results Added***

Works for me. I have a 6x12 trailer so Im not sure where they will put me. I fit on the bottom last year but who knows. I am sure when we get there we can request top hill if need be. I live only 5 minutes away so I can make any time work. Depending on where everyone is coming from we could meet by me or I can give directions to a large parking lot right down the road from the comp grounds.
Andy

Last edited:
I'm down for meeting up outside and arriving together. We don't have a trailer so we can go just about anywhere they tell us to.

I'm up for meeting first & I will only have my truck & no pop-up since the piglets will not be there...

We can try to meet up. I have a 6 x 12 trailer so I don't know where they would put us, either.

here is what jenny said if you want power your on top no power down below she wont let me bring in a gen so ok i know tonto dive and anyone else who wants to are coming to my house thurday and we will be convoing to there there are no assined spots first come chit...ron i hope you can come up early we are up to 5 in the convoy as of nowsend me a pm if you want to come over early....

So power people are up top. We signed up for power so I guess we'll be tossed up there. How many others signed up for power and will be up top?

We're hitting Billy's Thursday Night!

We won't be able to do that. I have to work on Thursday so we'll be packing the coolers and trailer on Thursday evening. What time do you plan on leaving Billy's on Friday morning?

We won't be able to do that. I have to work on Thursday so we'll be packing the coolers and trailer on Thursday evening. What time do you plan on leaving Billy's on Friday morning?
I think we are leaving Billy's at 7:30 am...

Dang if I am up on the hill I will have to have some one else take the boxes to turn in...TOO OLD TOO FAT... Looks like we are sending in the entry monday.

I've got my GF's 16 year-old football player coming for that very reason!

I'll be up on the hill because of my rig...
really you do that free radio crap for her? we told her no unless she pays for the food. i will say one thing i have my tv guy in the wings waiting if she put some of the socalled favorets of the moffia crap i am hearing of i will sick my tv freinds loos on her contest. she said power on top and it better be that way we had know problem getting our rig in last year but she put quau on top that was bull chit....so i guess we will see what will happen

Dang if I am up on the hill I will have to have some one else take the boxes to turn in...TOO OLD TOO FAT... Looks like we are sending in the entry monday.

Just how big is this hill? This will be our first time there so I have no idea what the site looks like. Good thing my wife is running for us :-D

Ron,its not a big hill.Last year the turn ins were at the south end of the football field and the hill is at the north end and thats maybe another half football field? Its easier in in and out for the guys with the bigger rigs but there were plenty of the bigger trailers on the lower field last year.We have a smaller deal and really dont need electric so we may go in the lower area.I just like having the extra time to start the next turn in bein a newbie and all.

Sounds like we will defintley be on the hill. Maybe we'll start a new trend....the box relay...:p

i would have to say the hill is about 2 storys tall as it has 2 levals of steps. th bottom fealt is ruffly 130yards long the top feald is a reg socar feild "you will note i still cant speel for chit" i have enuff runners for all who are in the convoy. thay will be there for you if you need them... you can chose from ben,rudy,briam.justin.keven,jake and about 10 others so if your in the convoy please let me know and you will be assined runners by the way RONL why did i have to hear about your joining us from dive you told me you loved me and your still talking to me thought the kids! i dont tnink this is very adult behavior do you puttint the kids in the middle

by the way RONL why did i have to hear about your joining us from dive you told me you loved me and your still talking to me thought the kids! i dont tnink this is very adult behavior do you puttint the kids in the middle

Sorry, Bro... So far all of the discussion has been in this thread. I just sent you a PM. If you guys are leaving your place at 7:30 as Dive said that may be a bit early for us. We'll see as time gets closer.

The hill doesn't sound too bad for my wife :rolleyes:. I don't absolutely have to have power since I can run the FEC off of my battery/inverter, but it makes things a whole lot easier to have it.

One last contest before heading down to KC?? It will be nice to have you kick our butts one more time this year. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

really you do that free radio crap for her? we told her no unless she pays for the food. i will say one thing i have my tv guy in the wings waiting if she put some of the socalled favorets of the moffia crap i am hearing of i will sick my tv freinds loos on her contest. she said power on top and it better be that way we had know problem getting our rig in last year but she put quau on top that was bull chit....so i guess we will see what will happen

I don't do anything for free. So I am not sure what you are talking about? Quau was up on top because he couldn't get his rig on the field... As for the rest, I have no clue what you are typing or trying to say?

Back