Do you like this injector?

I have it, and I actually don't use it that often. The needles are HUGE which is why I don't like it. Other than that it's rock solid.

I have it, its a solid injector but like stated above, the needles are huge and thick. Often when injecting the needle will clog a bit from meat getting stuck in the needle making it hard to depress the plunger at first.

I use the injector your asking about. It's easy to use, and I can put it through the dishwasher. Sometime when injecting, meat may clog the needle, but if you pull the needle out as your injecting, the clog will clear itself. Retracting as you inject also cuts down on the back pressure and reduces the mess from solution squirting out from the injection site.

I mostly use the single ended needle. These are quality made, durable injectors.

Unless you are going to be competing and doing a lot of injecting I wouldn't spend much money on one. If you're just looking for one to inject your Thanksgiving turkey with than just use the plastic one that comes with the Cajun Injector creole butter, it will get the job done.

I have both the Magnum Kit and the Squirt from Spitjack. Both are great injectors.

Unless you are going to be competing and doing a lot of injecting I wouldn't spend much money on one. If you're just looking for one to inject your Thanksgiving turkey with than just use the plastic one that comes with the Cajun Injector creole butter, it will get the job done.

This is also true. I had an injector that I used at home that I must have had for 2-3 years. Bought it at target I think for under $10. Similar to the plastic spitjack model.

Yea those other injectors are nice but i'll only inject once in a while. I decided to order a cheapie that is pretty well rated.

http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic...071711&sr=8-2&keywords=bayou+classic+injector

I figured if it doesn't last long it was only a few bucks.

I have that one and a pistol style. I've bent the needle on that one before.
I prefer the pistol grip style myself.

I bought this one from Williams and Sanoma at Mall of Georgia for $20.00
Haven't used it yet, but it should do good, it's heavy duty.

Last edited:
I use this one from no-cents......

I also have the adapter for smaller needles...

Midi-Right.jpg

Back