THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Number of Smokers a fellow should have?

I say 3 - Small, Medium and Large. And a Weber Kettle can count as one but not a gas grill (I have a gas grill but it don't count) :becky:

Depends on how many houses a fellow has.

Each house has its own smokers

In my case I have 2 houses, but only 3 smokers and 3 grills.

I need to add to my inventory

:biggrin1:

OK. Maybe 10 WSMs is too many.

You should have 1 smoker and one grill at a very, very on-the-verge-of-losing-your-man-card bare minimum.

And a dog. If you own the minimum you have to have a dog. A REAL dog, not one of them purse sized dogs.

7-10. Well, that is my number. I am fortunately surrounded by BBQ fanatics that share my issue..... My wife thinks I am normal, I think!

OK. Maybe 10 WSMs is too many.

You should have 1 smoker and one grill at a very, very on-the-verge-of-losing-your-man-card bare minimum.

And a dog. If you own the minimum you have to have a dog. A REAL dog, not one of them purse sized dogs.

I have 1 WSM and 1 kettle. No amount of cooking devices will ever determine the fate of my man card. I'm pretty sure I earned a lifetime membership. :heh:

Back