It’s Here

Very nice. This is on my list of things to touch and ooogle over. Fire that beast up and let us know how it rolls. Congratulations!

From one MAK owner to another... awesome and congrats... BUT, you kinda lost me at the sniffing butts part [emoji1785]

Last edited:
Congratulations Bob! Just putting it together had to give you a sense of appreciation for the quality - and it cooks even better. Enjoy!

I meant smelling the smoking of the butts. LOL
Yes, the build quality is excellent. Raining here, but I hope to fire it up later to season it.

What have you been cooking on up to this point?

Also, what accessories if any did you get w/ your MAK?

What have you been cooking on up to this point?

Also, what accessories if any did you get w/ your MAK?

I’ve had a stick burner for 3 years. It is a Sling-N-Steel cooker. Very nice and well made. I found it a bit too much trouble (having to stock/find different woods, constantly monitor to temps (wide fluctuations, etc).

The accesories I got were the full upper rack, and a rib rack (super nice). Didn’t need much else. Don’t plan on cold smoking, but is possible later.

I just want to concentrate on flavors and not so much on the cooking process. Just “set it and forget it”.

I’ve had a stick burner for 3 years. It is a Sling-N-Steel cooker. Very nice and well made. I found it a bit too much trouble (having to stock/find different woods, constantly monitor to temps (wide fluctuations, etc).

The accesories I got were the full upper rack, and a rib rack (super nice). Didn’t need much else. Don’t plan on cold smoking, but is possible later.

I just want to concentrate on flavors and not so much on the cooking process. Just “set it and forget it”.

Can not wait to see you put it use and hear whatcha think!!! :)

Back