Crock Pot full of Authentic Texas Red

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Professor Dickweed
Making some comfort food for when the girls get home from the Hannah Montana concert.

Following the recipe on Kraft.com, I am making "Real" Texas chili, with chicken, kidney beans, and black beans.

Kraft is my Go To source for authentic recipes.

Jiffy corn bread with maple syrup added to the batter for crumbling into the chili.

You Texans invent some good chit.

(Jorge, thanks for the black bean idea)

Making some comfort food for when the girls get home from the Hannah Montana concert.

Following the recipe on Kraft.com, I am making "Real" Texas chili, with chicken, kidney beans, and black beans.

Kraft is my Go To source for authentic recipes.

Jiffy corn bread with maple syrup added to the batter for crumbling into the chili.

You Texans invent some good chit.

(Jorge, thanks for the black bean idea)

Sounds great Bill, wished I had some chicken but..............
Going to make my version later on tonite, before the snow/freezing rain and sleet hits here.

Can reheat on campstove tomorrow if with out power.

Speaking of Kraft... It is snowy here in Colorado today and I didn’t feel like making anything that took too long for lunch. I made up some quick EZMac and to it added a can of Chunky Soup Chili and some tortilla chips. It was fast and didn’t taste as bad as it might sound.

Of course.

Gotta keep it real.

Illinois gave Texas the Frito pie, and They gave us beans in Chili.

Thank you TexFo's

Tis better to give than receive, eh Bill? I need to send you something to thank you for this latest gift:twisted:

Texas Chili does NOT have any beans in it!!!!!

I lived in Texas for more than 30 years and the old texans do not use beans.

The folks who migrated there from elsewhere probably are the bean people.

Well, it does sound like you have a full crock.....:lol:
Hope the kids dig it.:wink:
Hannah who?:icon_wink

Texas Chili does NOT have any beans in it!!!!!

I lived in Texas for more than 30 years and the old texans do not use beans.

The folks who migrated there from elsewhere probably are the bean people.

Without beans...it's just sauce. Man will this pi$$ some people off:lol::lol:

Bill really likes to pull on chains. He knows real Texas Chili has neither beans NOR tomato products. Meat, chili powder, onions, cumin, salt and pepper is basically it.

Heinz is based in Pittsburgh, PA.

Hershey is based in Hershey, PA.

Us Pennsylvanians love our ketchup-covered chocolate (with a side of scrapple).
Heinz married kennedy, Kennedy= Mass. haven't you learned, one way or the other, I get my way.

What???

I think I just clicked and landed in Chili hell beans?? hienz hershy???what is this you speak of....did somebody mention anything about boiled meat...YECK (pulling hair out mod)

Back