THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I suppose my build is so far out, all I can post right now is the empty spot in the garage that I will be keeping it. :cry:

Gonna be the longest few months of my lifetime.

24x70 Straight back, Standard height, elevated warmer, insulated FB, Fancy shelf with backsplash

bNii5eh.jpg

BrKiwzk.jpg

Shag, is that a 4 or 5 foot wide trailer? Looking nice!

Does the intake on the front of the warmer there for looks? I can't think of a reason why you would need it.

Does the intake on the front of the warmer there for looks? I can't think of a reason why you would need it.

he has the charcoal option grate so you can cook steaks directly and the pinwheel adjust the airflow .

It's the narrow trailer. Not sure the measurement but it's as narrow as they make em.

As Jeff said, the pinwheel is there for cooking in the warmer. I rarely "warm" in there. Wood fired pizza, steaks, burgers, chicken. It works like a Santa Maria if you want. Cook at a distance on the top rack, put the rack on the bottom right over the coals for a sear. I also hang food in it and make a wood fire all around it. Love the warmer

New Shirley Fabrication Cooker

30x75 straight back, insulated firebox, hog boom, roof system

Made the 1900 mile round trip to pick up my cooker that Tyler built for me. Blown away by the quality. Well worth the wait. Met Tyler & Paul and got to see their facility. Great people!

Attachments

Made the 1900 mile round trip to pick up my cooker that Tyler built for me. Blown away by the quality. Well worth the wait. Met Tyler & Paul and got to see their facility. Great people!

I'm pretty sure I saw that in one of their latest YT vids. Awesome!!!

I just saw your cooker on their YouTube channel. Real nice!

Back