Craigslist score, Large BGE with fixin's

Badgeman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Not had much luck previously up here (Minnesota) on craigslist, but opened it today and found a 4 month old BGE, used only a few times with various extras. Hey, I even got the instructional DVD! Nice.

Talked him down a bit on price, as I was the first caller (he had posted only 2 hours before) and he didn't want to mess with it. Sweet. Now I need to get another fan for the guru.

Attachments

• New BGE.jpg
    New BGE.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 184
Very cool. I have seen them a couple times but usually people are asking too much and I don't have the urge to haggle so I pass. Nice looking collection you have started though.

Nice. Now that I got an egg was thinking about adding another stoker. How do you like you cyber q? I have an Kaye 110 and was just thinking about getting another since they cost less

Thanks, all! I love the CyberQ, though I will admit I didn't really look around much before I got it. So far, it has done everything I've asked of it and worked flawlessly. I liked the remote monitoring idea, when I got it, but quickly realized that I didn't want to mess with that feature. All in all, if I were to do it again, I would compare a bit more.

Really nice score, Badgeman, I'm green like your egg but from jealousy. What did you pay? Just trying to get an idea in case an opportunity that wonderful finds me.

I even saw that ad this morning way over here in wisconsin while searching the Twin City's CL but it was already deleted when i click on it.. Great Score!

Back