***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cooked With Booze"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 4/22.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]El Pistolero[/size]
1961335_El_Pistolero.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte 1[/size]
1966110_bigabyte_1.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1966435_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1967011_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]pinkelephant[/size]
1967086_pinkelephant.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1968389_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte 2[/size]
1998380_bigabyte_2.jpg

[size=+2]DaveMW[/size]
2013944_DaveMW.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
2016078_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2016444_caseydog.jpg

Do I get anything for casting the first vote?

CD

Well, this one has not just one, but TWO SPAMfish. Now we just have to figure out which one will win.

They all look Great That Burger is awesome There are few things better than a Good Burger

Well, this one has not just one, but TWO SPAMfish. Now we just have to figure out which one will win.

What are you talking about? I count three SPAMfish.

... and I thought the burger TD was next week. This is supposed to be about the booze (and the SPAMfish, of course).

And it's Bigabyte trailing by a double naught!

Well, I guess SPAMfish had their day in the sun. Looks like the train left the station.

Are you kidding? The SPAMfish are heading for a double zero, immediately following back to back wins! That's victory!:whoo:

Are you kidding? The SPAMfish are heading for a double zero, immediately following back to back wins! That's victory!:whoo:

Uhhhh, I think that's a triple zero. I have no idea where you learned to count. :crazy:

Back