THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have had a few put their names on the signup sheet lately.
Please go ahead signup and let us know how many you are bringing with you.
The cooks are starting to plan what they will be cooking at The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash! :mrgreen:

Oh I can't wait! Gonna be a great Bash! Goin to buy fat pants tomorrow. One because I plan on eating alot in texas and two, well my new washer and dryer seem to be shrinking my clothes in the belly area. Need another beer and shot! Be back in a bit!

OK, What's you Got Big Boy? :caked:
Nirvana, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Van Halen... maybe throw a little Tupac in there. You know, stuff from AFTER i was born. Staind, Chevelle, 3 Doors Down. Almost forgot the kids from Belton, Flyleaf... gotta rep my hometown! I do love some ZZ Top though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nirvana, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Van Halen... maybe throw a little Tupac in there. You know, stuff from AFTER i was born. Staind, Chevelle, 3 Doors Down. Almost forgot the kids from Belton, Flyleaf... gotta rep my hometown! I do love some ZZ Top though.

that is the worst list of music ive ever seen....lol, however, youd probably say the same about mine.....
:caked:

I can go to kindergarten again. Bring you playlist. We'll let the voters decide. :icon_smile_tongue:

Back