You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-26-2019!

It’ll be Me n BoomShuckaLucka and DWFisk in Spirit.......

f5b733293159f75448c90387cf4c9217.jpg
fb99bfbbf748c61feaa49212eaa4673a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live stuff has kept me kinda inactive so checking in. Planning on meeting up with Sako and going to Franklin's Friday AM and will be at the Bash Saturday. My nephew Glenn (Gatordawg) will not be attending since he's coming to Texas next week to help out with the life stuff I mentioned earlier. His son-in-law Jake is hoping to attend unless he's in the field (He's in the Army at Fort Hood) along with his wife Celeste (my great niece).

Had a really great Tr-tip 101 Class at Greg's pig roast that was hosted by campdude and SoCalWJS so gonna do some tri-tip for sure. (Hoping to get even more tips from Sako.)

Franklin's :rockon:

I'll lend you a hand with the tri tip Charles but you had great instructors already. :becky: If anyone has a WGA that they can bring I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be doing belly burnt ends with the skewers preferably on a WGA.

Franklin's :rockon:

I'll lend you a hand with the tri tip Charles but you had great instructors already. :becky: If anyone has a WGA that they can bring I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be doing belly burnt ends with the skewers preferably on a WGA.

We will be towing AG76's Monster smoker you are welcome to use but I do have a WGA if you need it. Let me know. :thumb: Y'all be ready for some boudin!

We will be towing AG76's Monster smoker you are welcome to use but I do have a WGA if you need it. Let me know. :thumb: Y'all be ready for some boudin!

If it's not too much trouble I'd like the WGA Mike. Only because I make my belly burnt ends a little different. I swear I thought "Watch Mike bring his WGA" and sure enough you responded first. :laugh:

If it's not too much trouble I'd like the WGA Mike. Only because I make my belly burnt ends a little different. I swear I thought "Watch Mike bring his WGA" and sure enough you responded first. :laugh:
Consider it done Sir. On the list. :thumb:

Oh Ya, I got More Bluetooth for this One.......been bringing the one in Front..........bringing the One in back this time......

3be54b18c8add5da284a4d462c6ff710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start another round of immunotherapy this afternoon (runs for three weeks) and will be ready to party hardy with y'all farkers at the end of the month.

As cancer treatments go it's not that big a deal. Just feel like you have the flu and you can't be too far from a restroom for 24-48 hours. Been a year since the last round and will finish with one more round next year.

So will work on my Netflix queue and be lazy for a day or two.

Start another round of immunotherapy this afternoon (runs for three weeks) and will be ready to party hardy with y'all farkers at the end of the month.

As cancer treatments go it's not that big a deal. Just feel like you have the flu and you can't be too far from a restroom for 24-48 hours. Been a year since the last round and will finish with one more round next year.

So will work on my Netflix queue and be lazy for a day or two.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Back