THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transporting hot oil, or oil at any temp would have been the issue. The wife wants to do things in Austin later that day and it's hard to get rid of the oil funk in the car if it sits longer than a couple of hours.

No big deal!! :mrgreen:

Paul is there some where close to pickup some seasoned sticks for the Shirley to burn at the Bash? Post Oak and or Pecan. Or should I just load up from my stash?

Paul is there some where close to pickup some seasoned sticks for the Shirley to burn at the Bash? Post Oak and or Pecan. Or should I just load up from my stash?

Just load them in your warmer or go shopping at Paul’s place [emoji106]

Hoping y'all have the best time ever and remember to get a tentative plan for spring. I should be weaned from the chemo pump & IV meds the second week of January and able to get back to traveling :thumb:
Thanks! I hope all is going well. We will start our Spring plan for the 2018 Texas Spring Bash as we wind down at the Fall Bash in Belton.
It will be great to have you back in Texas for a few days come spring! :mrgreen:

Just load them in your warmer or go shopping at Paul’s place [emoji106]
Yep, Paul just had a cord delivered. He's got plenty. Load up from my stash when you get here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

:bounce:24 Days till the2017 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash! :bounce:

OK guys and gals the Bash is coming up fast! Time to get your menu finalized. And your gear cleaned up and ready to go.
Looks like we will have around 40-45+ attending this year and that's great!! :clap2:
Don't forget to bring a few chairs, tables and coolers loaded full of adult beverages. A few sides would be great also.
The weather outlook is looking great. It may be a bit cool in the morning but no worries, it should warm up mid morning just like last year. Paul we could probably use some firewood just like last year? :thumb:
And please signup on the link in my sig line if you are coming out to the Bash!

Looks like we are set for a great Brethren Bash this year!! :mrgreen:

Hoping y'all have the best time ever and remember to get a tentative plan for spring. I should be weaned from the chemo pump & IV meds the second week of January and able to get back to traveling :thumb:

We're gonna miss ya Dave!

Looking forward to more good news and seeing you in the future.

Couldn't make the Cali bash, see if I can make this one. What time does it start? Looking at flights.
We're usually there right after the sun comes up. Several more should start rolling in by 9am. Smitty will be there around noon. :heh:
Edit: just realized how far you are traveling. It would be awesome if you could make it.

sliding_billy usually gets there first thing and has the coffee going!! :clap:

And please remember this is also Calvin's birthday.

Got some bad news. Gonna have to miss this one due to scheduling at work. My request for that weekend off was denied (we've had folks out for medical issues that won't be back as planned).

Y'all hoist a drink (or two) for me and hope to catch all y'all next time.

Got some bad news. Gonna have to miss this one due to scheduling at work. My request for that weekend off was denied (we've had folks out for medical issues that won't be back as planned).

Y'all hoist a drink (or two) for me and hope to catch all y'all next time.
Man that's terrible. I'll have to find somebody else to harass all day. Gonna miss you brother!

Back