THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plain ole cheesburger
cheesburger1.jpg

Healthy breakfast.

BUN
cheese
fatty
egg
fatty
egg
BUN

On a bed of pulled pork.

Attachments

ok i just woke up and i am hungryyyy now, great photos thanks everyone for sharing.

Our version of a Steak sandwich....sliced smoked ribeye seasoned with a bit of cavender's seasoning, grilled onion and red peppers, shredded melted cheese...

1000646tt1kb7.jpg

This is BullChit! I don't have any pics of sandwiches because they never sit there long enough to photograph! I am a hungry man and can't wait after creating a masterpiece. That is like asking me to wait for sex. :shock: Ain't gonna happen! I am eatting it NOW!!!!:biggrin:

This is BullChit! I don't have any pics of sandwiches because they never sit there long enough to photograph! I am a hungry man and can't wait after creating a masterpiece. That is like asking me to wait for sex. :shock: Ain't gonna happen! I am eatting it NOW!!!!:biggrin:
You know the rule....no pics never happened:tongue:

Back