You flopity, flipity guys may be onto something

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
Cooked up a steak on the Big Joe. Indirect for about a half hour to give it some smoke (Plum wood). Then cranked it up, and did a whole bunch of floppity flipping.

PXL-20220721-011033039-PORTRAIT.jpg

I was exhausted after all that flopping, probably a good FIVE flips! So much more than my usual three. But it turned out great!

PXL-20220721-011616446-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20220721-011557377.jpg

PXL-20220721-011840312-PORTRAIT.jpg

Thanks for looking.

That looks tasty. I don't quite like the flavor a steak gets when smoking it first, but it surely looks appetizing

Holy flippity flop Andy, that looks good! Is all this floppity flippin part of a new workout routine? If you keep this up, you'll be bulking up and upping your reps. Maybe even reaching double digit floppity flippins!

After seeing the flip flop tutorial Andy just put on, I'm going to take the plunge.

Go big or go home.

Got a 22# packer I'm going to flippity floppity on the Blackstone. At 3 minutes per side, I'm targeting a whopping 9 flips and 7 flops.

Wish me luck!

After seeing the flip flop tutorial Andy just put on, I'm going to take the plunge.

Go big or go home.

Got a 22# packer I'm going to flippity floppity on the Blackstone. At 3 minutes per side, I'm targeting a whopping 9 flips and 7 flops.

Wish me luck!

Oh, man, I'm liking this Blackstone technique! I haven't seen that on the tube yet. 9 and 7 flip flops, (not sure how that works). But 16 x 3 says I'm going to be done in 45mins! This is gonna go viral, you just wait!!

Back