You don't know how good you had it until it's gone...

They both seem like great deals, but the WSM has probably been sold. I was set on one and had a deal lined up on cl. Waited a day to make the call and it was gone. So sad. About 7 months later I saw another good deal and responded immediately. Made arrangements over email that night for a drive of 125 miles the next morning. When I arrived the owner let me know he had gotten (3) inquiries since we made our deal. Luckily he honored the $90 price we negotiated. I don't use it that much anymore as I bougt an egg, but man am I glad I got it!

maybe instead of selling one to buy another just add to what you have so you have versatility. then if you find you are happy and use one the most then sell off the others.

I have a Cimarron and an 18.5 WSM. Love them both. Ergo, get both. Sell the pellet thing for goodness sake. :-D

IF you can only get one, get the offset- they don't make em like that anymore. A WSM will eventually appear on CL.

Ok.... I didn't have a way to transport the offset so I decided to let it go. :crazy:

Although, I did win the race to the WSM and was able to bring my first Craigslist score home. :clap:

Next trip is to Costco or local meat market to break it in with either a nice brisket or tri-tip this weekend.

Got my BBQ on boys!

So, what size is the WSM? After you use it a couple dozen times, if you think you might want to try modding it some, check out the link in my signature for some ideas...

So, what size is the WSM? After you use it a couple dozen times, if you think you might want to try modding it some, check out the link in my signature for some ideas...

THoey by looking at the vents its a 22" wsm.

Back