THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
A shout out to Brethren CPW for creating a great an award winning sauce.

I was never a sauce person, and I usually serve sauce on the side to let the guest decide which sauce and how much they wish to use. This varies from a couple of drops do a good squeeze, and of course, everyone has already found their favorite sauce. I have put the new sauce out several times, but I have found that change is difficult with others, even when faced with something like a new sauce thrown into the mix.

Sorry for the poor pictures, my battery was dead in my camera, so I improvised with another. Colors are not as vivid as they were in life.

Purchased some small half chickens, invited our children over for a free meal, and grilled some chicken halves.

Dusted with "Oakridge Gamebird and Chicken Rub", and used "Yes Dear Competition Sauce" for a light glaze on the half chickens.

Ready to plate the half chickens.
enhance

Nothing but bones left over.....

I now buy this stuff by the gallon, I've used it when cooking at fundraisers for local scholarship awards, and it was a great hit, people want to buy the sauce. Yes I understand that it costs more than cheap store-bought sauces, but it far excels in flavor above the other sauces I have bought. If you are interested in a cheap sticky sweet sauce go to the store; this sauce is reserved for those seeking bold flavors in a quality flavorful sauce.

For those who remember Purple Pork Masters Competition Sauce, this is as close as you'll ever get.

Now also available in New Jersey at:

Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters
244 Route 130
Bordentown, NJ 08505

or online at https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/collections/bbqsauces?page=6

Last edited:
Chad & Frank knocked it out of the park with this sauce, no doubt!

I remember tasting the first version a couple of years ago at a competition in Myrtle Beach.
They said they had to tweak a couple more things to get it right and get it right they did!

I'm at the bottom of my gallon. Gonna have to re-up soon.

Back