THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
When I jumped into this smoked grilled thing head first 13 years ago there were two rubs I really enjoyed but cannot find online anymore. I’m a moderately better cook than when I started and would like to go back to the beginning and try them again with what this site and my mistakes have taught me. Honestly when I had 20 cookers on my patio I wasn’t a cook, just wandering around aimlessly hoping for good eats. I’m still an advanced beginner, who now gets desired results more times than not. Just a student of smoke.

The two rubs I cannot find:

Janak’s Halletesville Brisket Rub
Lantana Of Texas South Texas All Purpose Seasoning

Anyone have a working link or know if still available?

I called Janak’s and it’s still available, not online but sold in store. Store is 592 miles away. A lady who handles such things is supposed to return my call after lunch. There’s hope.
Lantana, I have half a bottle so it’s not as urgent. I’ll wait and see what Janak’s rep says.

Thanks

Back