WTF is Wrong with People??? - Part II

Frog in the water....The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

By the time they are done indoctrinating the Useful Idiots.....BBQ will be illegal [smoke]....Meat will be illegal....[Cow farts]....Oil and gas....Non electric vehicles etc....

All for the religion of Global Warming.....Your being conditioned.....slowly over time...Till one day you wake up and ........you realize your the frog.

I just don't understand the negativity about the beyond burger and impossible burger. Nobody is forcing anyone to eat it! I have yet to hear any claims about healthiness. The only claims ingest is that it cooks like beef and similar to beef. We are jumping on people about how unhealthy the impossible whopper is, but the whopper and fast food in general isn't the least bit healthy! People don't eat meat for a variety of reasons. None of which I care about or impact my eating choices. I don't need to judge or condemn people for eating a plant-based burger to feel better about what I eat. Why do any of you feel the need to bash someone else for their food choices? Do you always eat healthy and make the best nutritional decisions? A stop at BK is not a health food stop, plant based or meat based items are not healthy there, let them est as ****ty as us when we pull up to a BK. Why are they wrong but we are right?

I don't "bash" anyone for their choices of anything. I'm poking a little fun because
they think their choices are so much healthier than meat eaters.
They need to consider all the additives that go into their meatless "plant-based" foods.

Back