THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bob13

Full Fledged Farker
Not sure if anyone has posted about this or not... looks like Weber's learned a thing or two from the PBC:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-7473-Expandable-Smoking-22-Inch/dp/B00FDOOP72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380945848&sr=8-1&keywords=weber+7473"]Amazon.com: Weber 7473 Expandable Smoking Rack, 22-Inch: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Last edited:
The only thing about hanging meat or fish is that it seems the juices will run out and dry the meat. Or the meat could get so tender, it separates from the hook I've never tried it though.

The only thing about hanging meat or fish is that it seems the juices will run out and dry the meat. Or the meat could get so tender, it separates from the hook I've never tried it though.

This was the comments everyone made about the PBC but so far it's not been the case. I mean the juices render out anyways and run down over the grate anyways.

Back