THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The only person, outside the originator of the MOINK Ball, approved by the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society as an official MOINK Ball Certified Certifier is Dan Chambers..

Chris that would make you an imposter. I'm reasonably sure the IMBAS would consider certifying you as an official MOINK Ball Certifier should you make proper application.

Until that happens Dan Chambers is the only person who may Certify MOINK Ball makers.

As important as Ginger is to the world of MOINK Balls she is no longer associated with the IMBAS. A fewest has her membership was revoked when she was caught using tofo bacon.

It is a shame that Ginger has been shunned but her mistake was far to grievous for the Board of Directors to overlook.

We look forward to you application for certification as a fully authorized MOINK Ball Certifier.

Sir Larry of Rocklin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, how do i go about getting a certificat?
link to Moinks here
https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291416

Do I need to chase up Dan?

Back