THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

evilpsych

Full Fledged Farker
and brought a truck of Hickory.....

some cherry....

and some oak!....

I gave the fairy the traditional rack of bb's for his trouble plus some cash.. gonna get to splitting & chunking that stuff soon.. He's lookin for some good fruitwood for me too in addition to my standard bill of fare..

Attachments

speaking of score!.. you should see it when the moonshine fairy comes by!.. hehehe.. last time he brought me a quart of blackberry moonshine and a quart of white lightning!.

I got a cut up maple tree in my driveway. I got to start chopping it up.

Smoker said:
I got a cut up maple tree in my driveway. I got to start chopping it up.

This may sound a little caveman to you, but I enjoy cutting wood almost more than using it. Big saw, more power, mwa,ha,ha.

Wood Fairy???

_39327059_pride_leather.jpg

well the blackberry shine was friggin awesome (note past tense), the regular was a little bit on the rough side. According to the 'shine-fairy.. they came from two different sources..

as for the wood. i'm going to use a chop-saw to cut it into 8" lengths, then chunk those with a maul.

Back