THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on a super chook Buccs, I am waiting to see what you come up with for our next challenge! Bring it on Big Boy! :wink:

Congrats Buccs! Excellent entry! Bring on the crazy TD topic!

I don't know how Bucc's could ever possibly top his last category.

Thank you VERY much, everyone!

I'm thinking Pork, crackling, a series of pics on making a gravy with a figurine in a boat made from a dollar bill floating on the gravy.
Entry shot is the plated meal with three veg, just to give the site the illusion of sanity?

:twitch:

I'm thinking Pork, crackling, a series of pics on making a gravy with a figurine in a boat made from a dollar bill floating on the gravy. Entry shot is the plated meal with three veg, just to give the site the illusion of sanity?

:twitch:

:pop2:

CD

:shocked: Holy smokes! I missed it, last I checked Jed had a sizable lead.

Congrats Buccs on an awesome entry and impressive come from behind win, I can't believe I missed it. I'll bet it happened during stoppage time too. :becky: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
Back