THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful shot. You've made out like a bandit this quarter! That's what, three SRF roasts? Dayum, son! 19.5 lbs worth of aged wagyu beef? Shoooo...
Thanks Guerry and yes I have. I've told my wife to not buy anything frozen for a while because I have another roast coming. Now for a point of correction; they are not the Wagyu ones, they are the Northwest Beef ones. (Not that I'm complaining :grin:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what he said, and when are we gonna see a cook of one of those beauties

Oh by the way great entry!
Thanks Tom.

The thing is, my wife doesn't appreciate red meat the way I do :twitch:, so if I cook one I need help eating it. We'll have some people over for the 4th so I believe I'm going to cook one then.

Thanks Tom.

The thing is, my wife doesn't appreciate red meat the way I do :twitch:, so if I cook one I need help eating it. We'll have some people over for the 4th so I believe I'm going to cook one then.

I am wife challenged in the same way, with a little notice I could be there in 30 minutes to help you out if you ever need it.

Derhusker and tom b

I am wife challenged in the same way, with a little notice I could be there in 30 minutes to help you out if you ever need it.

Derhusker and tom b 👬 My heart breaks for both of you poor ill-fated burdened unfortunate tormented men. If only you had married well. Fortunately we only live 30 minutes apart perhaps Mrs Husker and I should get together to discuss how blessed we both are for marrying the most flawless husbands in the world and count our blessings. I am sure that will go well for both of you. :wink::wink::shock::shock::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

BTW Congrats on an amazing cook. Just because you don't partake doesn't mean you don't appreciate. :amen::fish:

Hey. At 24 + dollars a pound it might as well be wagyu.

why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg

Back