THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This was one of my favorite TDs to date. All of the entries were outstanding and I hope to give the recipes a try.
Sako's seafood paella won me over. Fantastic cook Sir! Congratulations on the win! :clap2:

Great job Sako! I need to enter one of these darn TDs again some day. But since my Mom was the only one who voted for me last time, I have been a bit intimidated!

LP gas maintenance / repair

Happened on this site a few days ago and read a question about repairing a LP hose chewed by a puppy.
I have some background in LP gas; as I worked for distributor. We plumbed new delivery trucks / installed LP systems on cars and medium duty trucks.
My best advice is if your unfamiliar with LP then leave it to the Pros / they will have the proper repair ends and tools to do the job or recommend a new hose!!! The reason I'm writing this is I have two friends that lost they homes to LP fires; one was severely burned!!!
I also saw a statement about regulators that I consider poor information. Regulators should be at the supp[y source; you don't want high pressure LP running thru your home.

If you don't know/ leave it for the Pros/ don't become a statistic!!!
SAFE AND HAPPY COOKING TO ALL
ybrik said it

Back