THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
OK..... I'm Marty and I have a wing addiction. This is the best rendition of hot wings that I have made. I cook them on my MAK pellet grill (the whole wing with the tip removed). I season them with 50/50 Smoking Guns hot mixed with Habanero Death Dust. Skin side down on the grill (at 265 or so) for 1 hour then flip for 30 minutes. During the last 5 minutes I baste them with a heated mixture of Frank's Hot wing sauce, butter and Maytag blue cheese. Let that glaze a little. Then top lightly with a blue cheese dressing. Dang that's good.....

Marty, your wings look great I bet the meat just fell off the bones. The color of that sauce looks great too, love the idea of adding blue cheese to it and letting that cook a bit and get nice melty.

Excellent! I don't really have wings in rotation, but I do love them when I eat 'em. These look fantastic, and I need to remember wings those times when I'm trying to figure out what to cook.

Marty, those look really tasty!
I don't really have wings in rotation
Well, now you have no excuse, they are not just
apps anymore. My wife, who claims not to like 'em,
polished off a bowl of 12 wings in front of me,
then said, "I guess I'm not hungry for dinner now".
These are a great addition to your repetoire.

Back