THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fweck

is one Smokin' Farker
Had the house to myself this weekend, wife is at a girls wine club retreat at a cabin in Wisconson, told her to bring back pictures:twisted::twisted::twisted:
So with me by myself (except for the puppies), decided it was a good time for wings. Did 9 on Friday, Buffalo style (no pictures didn't happen)
Saturday I did them on the Weber with the sample I got from Fred's BBQ and Music, the Dixieland Dust, half I left with just the dust, the rest I added Stubb's BBQ Sauce. I liked the Stubb's but I am really disappointed I used it. Because the Dixieland Dust was farkin awesome!!:-D:-D

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

With a baggette and grilled onion.

After dinner took a nap on the couch, the puppy in my avatar found that I had left pantry door open with the gabage inside, couldn't find one bone!!
He's doing just fine now.

Wings look good brother. I have gotten to where I eat most of my meats and poultry with just a little dry rub. Love the sauce though it doesn't like me much, good Job.

It looks real good to me. So I now have a package of wings thawing out. I love smoked wings.

Back