THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wife was cool with it. Got my 40 tickets :) thanks guys you guys are really a class act.

Seriously, 40 tickets for $20 that's a steal. Win or lose it's win win. Just saying it helps a charity so no down side even if you don't win the class.

I'm In for 40 thickets! Not sure if I will be able to make it if I win but it goes to a worthy cause. THANKS FOR DOING THIS!
I won't be able to make it either but I bought some. If I win I will just re raffle the tickets off here to the brethren and donate the additional money it raises to the charity as well.

I won't be able to make it either but I bought some. If I win I will just re raffle the tickets off here to the brethren and donate the additional money it raises to the charity as well.

I'm with you - if I win and can't go (Although I'll cry and whine to my boss ro make it) I'll donate the tickets to be re-raffled, and still by a ticket or two for the charity. Do what you can when you can!

Back