THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 days and counting!

We can't wait to see everyone again, well except for Frank, of course, who is bailing on this fine event.

In the Willie Pallooza spirit, The Grim Reaper Smokers will have something special for all of the teams.

How many do you need?

two weeks left and we still need more teams I recived the proclamation in the mail today

updated team list

1. Out of The Ashes
2. Bad ass BBQ
3. Damn Yankees
4. Ed-Que-Cators
5. Smokin Irish
6. Touch of Gray
7. Grill Scouts
8. Blazin Buttz
9. Grim Reaper
10. Babylon GrillBillies
11. Smokers Lounge
12. Smokin Aces
13. The Smoke-N-Barrel
14. The Hot Dawg Truck BBQ
15. Gotham City Grillers
16. Where's Willie Q
17. Brothers in Smoke
18. Chubby Hubby
19. Team Big Barry Q

My application is going in today assuming I can find a stamp.

Can't wait. Between Cue's diapers and Sacco's camaro a good time should be had by all!!! This work thing has really taken over my life as we learn a new electronic medical record system and since I smart and learnt faster I have been bombarded with patients. Going to be good to see everyone after the long ugly winter.

Questions to find out:

What does frank look like with a Tom Selick Stache - did he grow it, can he grow it, or is it merely show from a barbers floor?

Cue's your daddy - can he, will he, show up with sibling in tow? How do you tell them apart, aside from the obvious missing testicle on one of them.

Willy - oh never mind....

Barfly - falling asleep again?

Clint - still here?

I can't wait!!!

I will say that my back has improved and with limited lifting and the prosthetic in my shoe I am finally feeling semi normal again. hope it lasts through the summer! Miss you all and look forwarding to visiting everyone!!!

Cue's your daddy - can he, will he, show up with sibling in tow? How do you tell them apart, aside from the obvious missing testicle on one of them.

I know that you are going to be disappointed by this, but it's not so obvious any more now that they've started wearing pants in public.

Eric

I will say that my back has improved and with limited lifting and the prosthetic in my shoe I am finally feeling semi normal again. hope it lasts through the summer! Miss you all and look forwarding to visiting everyone!!!

So no more 'Presenting'? :hand:

Back