THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't have the williams sonoma one, but another brand. It work wells. I don't use is a ton, but when I want to roast a ton of jalapenos or banana peppers it does the job.

I don't buy a lot of stuff from WS, but they do have some cool stuff that is almost always good quality. For eight bucks, I don't think you can go wrong.

I bought a chopper that was supposed to be dishwasher safe, and one part of it warped in the dishwasher. They gave me a brand new one, no fuss -- with an apology. I wash that part by hand, now, and use it all the time.

I have a store near me, and a pepper garden in my yard. I may need to get one of those -- especially if I can get it for that price.

CD

The only thing I don't like about those. They seem to think people use small peppers. I cant fit any good sized pepper in the holes. So I just use a rib rack and use the toothpicks to hang the peppers on and a little tin foil on the edges to hold everything from sliding off.

Back