THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ttkt57

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Bill Bryant
Yesterday the door bell rang and it was Nelson White, owner and designer of Outlaw Smokers, dropping by with an upgrade for my cooker. My only connection with Nelson is as someone who owns his product and has been to his shop a couple of times, so this was nothing special for him, just the standard personal attention he provides if you live nearby.

Of course other companies also provide good customer service, but there's nothing like the combination of good customer service and proximity.

Last edited:
Must be Nice.."Our" BBQ master Fab Company showed up with a part to our microwave..Living on the panhandle of Florida is tuff for a Pit maker apparently...

I do think that the level of service provided by bbq related companies is much better than average overall but that goes even more above and beyond

Huh…That’s amazing. It’s been 2 days, and I haven’t even heard back from Yoder and all I’m trying to do is buy a European plug. I know they make them too.

The four BBQ related companies that I have found have top-notch customer service are Pit Barrel Cooker, MAK Grills, Oakridge BBQ and ThermoWorks.

Back