THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thinbluebbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Ok, vending veterans of the Thin Blue Smoke. I am looking for a bit of assistance. Last year, we had a great liability insurance policy. We only vend a few times a year and so it worked great for us. We qualified for the minimum policy rate for a $1 mil/$2 mil policy with an annual rate of $177. This year, that insurance company has now raised their minimum policy amount to be $430. That was a shocker. We have an event in a few weeks and so I have been shopping around. We want the same policy limits, but want to ensure we are getting the most affordable rate.

So my question is simple.....

Do you have a reasonable rate on your liability insurance? What is it?

Does your policy require a one-time payment or can you pay monthly, quarterly or in some other form?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I am also in Indiana and I carry gen liability thru Indiana farmers, $250/year and they let you make monthly payments

Back