THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saiko

is One Chatty Farker
I need to do another batch of my honey brined turkey breasts for sammich meat, and my usual source is out of them. Only thing I can find at the grocery store are all 15% and up enhanced.

I do have an RD I have access to. Does anybody know if they usually carry whole, bone-in turkey breasts? I don't want boneless, I'm looking for the whole breast without a solution enhancement. I went to their website and didn't see any info.

Thanks!

Not sure I always call RD before I track down there when I am looking for a price or availability. Do the store locater and that will give you the phone number of the store. I am sure availabilty is different store by store...

Guess I can always drive down there and just pick up a brisky if they don't have what I want.
It's so damn hot down here I can probably just set the WSM on the deck with no fuel and hit 225.

Back