THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am gonna try beef ribs if I can find some. Can't be that hard to find. And a brisket Sunday, cause a friend of mine saw the pron on Facebook and asked why he has never had my BBQ.

No Idea Yet

Had to come here as 6:30am to get some ideas..
I gotta smoke something today.. it's been a while and I'm going through withdrawls~!

Waiting for JD. Kinda respect thingy.

LOL!:rolleyes:I had Friday night steak night but didn't take any pics. The T-bones were ugly. Still tasted great, but not pic worthy.

Oops...sorry guys...I spaced it this weekend...:icon_blush: Anyhoo...

Friday Night was NY strips and spuds on the BGE...:p...(see...)

IMG_7431.jpg

French Grey Sea Salt and cracked black pepper...

IMG_7432.jpg

Spuds rubbed with EVOO and sprinkled wih kosher salt...

IMG_7430.jpg

My "trying to get creative" shot...:roll:

IMG_7436.jpg

The cast iron grate makes for a juicy steak...:biggrin:

IMG_7440.jpg

I love the crispy skins on the BGE spuds...

IMG_7441.jpg

Even Jake got a few tasty tid-bits...

IMG_7442.jpg

No smokin' on Saturday and Sunday...just a whole lotta wine and music at the annual Chateau Ste Michelle "Smooth Jazz Festival"...ahhhh...time to kick back and chill...:biggrin:

Have a great weekend folks! :grin:

Going crazy on apps tomorow chicken wings,Moink Balls and a fatty May try some baby backs also_Oh and my favorite escargot.:icon_devil

I got my farkin' brisket!!!
Dancer.gif

SuperWallyWorl had three left. I got the smallest one (it's just me, The Missus, and maybe my daughter). 13 pounds of beefy goodness (iffin' I don't screw it up)...

I had to cut part of it off to make it fit in my cooker...

Last edited:
Friends wedding today but hope to get out on the boat tomorrow for some perch and walleye - want to try and smoke some.

Back