THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Awakened this morning, turned my phone on and text messages began multiple notification tones. A couple of friends had a group conversation going about White Bean Chicken Chili. My goodness the recipe was a full legal pad with handwritten notes. Iirc I’ve never cooked this. His recipe filled up a large pot.
I want to cook enough for one meal and the wife an evening meal. Cold front coming during the weekend I think. May be time to enter the lab and mess with the chickens.

Anyone have a favorite minimal ingredient White Bean Chicken Chili receipt?

I have a white bean chili recipe. Serves 8, but no chicken. I'd remove the garbanzos and add some chicken to it. Yours if you want it.

Thank y'all. Put some smoked thighs on and headed out on bike. Upon return The Bride has commandeered the pot for broccoli cheese soup--with smoked chicken green Chile and purple potatoes. I'll get the chicken chili done. Just not today
Thanks for input

I use the McCormick white chicken chili seasoning. The directions call for the chicken to be browned in a skillet but I much prefer grilled or smoked chicken. I made the mistake of using canned chicken once. Never again. I also add some diced mild green chiles. Williams (KS) makes a pretty good chicken chili seasoning too that is low sodium and also calls for a can of white corn. Your chili looks tasty. I'd have two bowls for sure.

Malcolm Reed had a good one a few months ago that I used as a suggestion. MSU, and it turned out good. Nice and thick for a cold day.

Back