THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AaronPo

is one Smokin' Farker
Brethren, I've got a plethora of Oakridge rubs, but I really want to expand my meat rubbing potential. Where do you people buy all these different rubs that I see on here, plowboys, etc..

I used to buy directly from OakRidge BBQ Rubs as his shipping is well under the actual shipping costs...

I now buy sauces and rubs from the BBQ Super Store as they has a great selection and reasonable shipping. Rich has also assisted me in getting items he normally did not carry so he could be a one stop shop for me. Going out of his way to help a single customer speaks volumes for his customer service ... He has my vote by far..

I know some vendors offer free shipping over a given amount, but I encourage you to do the math... I have found that Some prices are more than those who do not offer free shipping, so sometimes you wind up paying more than if you ordered elsewhere.

Anyone know of any real good gluten free rubs/sauces, I know gluten free and tasty do not usually go together but I got to ask lol

Back