THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willkat98 said:
Long day, I just realized this thread said Super Bowel

Good one Markbet

Hey Bill, good to hear from you. Yes well, I think from now on I will proof read my posts much better. This mistake was somewhat embarrassing to say the least.

Hawgsnheifers said:
Gonna break in the new Dera Saturday. Took a bunch of orders from folks at work and cookin up some for my own Super Bowel.
15 racks of babies
4 whole chickens
32 bone in chicken breasts
5, 2lb fatties
12 Brauts
Got three 6 packs left of Leininkugle Red to wash it down with.:wink:

Gonna probably do the ribs and the fatties on the Dera and the chicken on the Silver Smoker.

Got to get the hammock out...:cool:

Now that is really breaking it in.
I think it should take me 8 hours to get there.
What time do we eat?

I'm throwing on some ABT's and a couple of fatties to take to a gathering. got some venison today from a guy at work, maybe I'll whip up a crock pot full of chili with it.

Scott

Grilling a few thick Ribeyes and if the weather isn't as crappy as they say my first Fatties an the OL wants more ABT's

Mike

Todd,

Pineapple Habanero Jelly is made here in Texas by www.texaspepperjelly.com.

I will smoke the spares for approx 3 hours (with some TXBBQ rub), then spray them down with some pineapple juice and foil for another hour or 2 and then I will unwrap the spares and brush on the jelly and put back in the smoker for another hour. Then time to eat.

2 racks loin backs, 6 Armadillo eggs, 36 wings, crockpot of BBQ sauced meat balls,crockpot of monkey peters, and a bag of chips. Hope that's enough for 4 of us.

i just coolered 6 racks of babybacks, and have 3 racks of spares in the cooker finishing up... with that is 12 leg quaters, and 10lbs of wings are going in soon. Made the chili last night and thats been fermenting for a fw hours.

Now i just gotta get some friends over. :wink:

I am smoking some of those chicken loopipops from the other post. I used chicken legs and put them in the "Dunlap" brdbq designed pepper cooker I have. Also have a couple of skirt steaks in for fajitas next week.

We have a chocolate fountain we are going to fire up for the first time at the next door nieghbors also. The instructions say you can put BBQ sauce in the fountain.

I will try and post pictures.

Follow up to the wings. Did Phil's recipe from the recipe section and WOW. Good herbal influence and a nice bite,(not miss spelled,a weak geek reference). Thanks to all of you brothers for a wonderful source for recipes and advice. And a load of BS which I may enjoy just as much, if not more.

pqbbq said:
I am smoking some of those chicken loopipops from the other post. I used chicken legs and put them in the "Dunlap" brdbq designed pepper cooker I have. Also have a couple of skirt steaks in for fajitas next week.

We have a chocolate fountain we are going to fire up for the first time at the next door nieghbors also. The instructions say you can put BBQ sauce in the fountain.

Put a few jars of Frank's Hot Sauce in the fountain and I will be right there.

pqbbq said:

I just thought about something since you didn't call me.
How do you FIRE UP a FOUNTAIN ??:eek:

Ended up doing a fish fry. A pound of shrimp in coconut batter, fries, 3 pounds of talapia, a pound of scallops wrapped in bacon. Onion rings. turned out great. Love large friers. S

Back