THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

twinsfan

is one Smokin' Farker
I'm between trying to find a skirt steak and maridnating in some Spanish spices or taking a few leftover blue claw crab bodies and making some crab and portabella rigatoni with a rose sauce (fancy huh? :-D) . thoughts? never tried a skirt steak, but we've also got some leftover crab asking to be made into a delicious dish.

what are ya guys cooking for a nice wednesday night? either on the grill or the stove top, or hell, if you have time for the smoker. :)

I did pulled pork pizza last night, so I'll be having leftovers. But in your case, I would go with some fajitas with all the fixin's...especially using the skirt. I take my skirt and marinate in a little EVOO and some Old ElPaso taco seasoning mix. Grill up some peppers and onions tossed in EVOO and S&P. Cut up some 'cados....ok, I have to :hand: otherwise I'll be having fajitas tonight and pulled pork pizza tomorrow night.

I have new potato's with McCormik's Roasted garlic and herb seasoning with onion and olive oil and 2 cornish hens spatched and seasoned with Oakridge Game Bird and Hen and I am going to saute some frozen corn with more of the Roasted Garlic and Herb season and lots of butter.

I chose to cook inside tonight because mamma is getting sick of grilled/smoked so I figured I would bake tonight.:hungry:

Back