THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
Well no secret I do most the cooking around here. and it's times like this I just love my freezer. The times I am speaking of are when you don't even have 2 nickles to rub together. So I go digging and come up with a fine meal. Even got to finish up the slaw I made the other night. No wasting around here when things are good or bad. Enjoy the pron because I sured enjoyed the Sammie's.

First, took out a bag of frozen sliced smoked pork.
pork001.jpg

A hot skillet/three tablespoons of olive oil and 7 to 8 minutes later.
pork004.jpg

Had some Texas Toast so I toasted it. and added the leftover slaw.
pork005.jpg

Added sliced pork and secret sauce.
pork006.jpg

Put on the top and added a pickle.
pork007.jpg

Sliced them up so to handle with care.
pork010.jpg

Close Up
pork009.jpg

It tasted as good as the day it was smoked.:cool:

Last edited:
Don't you just love that smell when you cut open a heated bag? Usually after smoking it all day I am desensitised to the smoke flavor. Good job Jacob.

Don't you just love that smell when you cut open a heated bag? Usually after smoking it all day I am desensitised to the smoke flavor. Good job Jacob.

Oh yeah Brother, this is when I really get to enjoy what I have smoked.:cool:

Mmm... boy that sure would hit the spot right about now... looks really good.

GREAT JOB! Waste not want not is how I was raised :wink:

Don't ya just love it! When you get a real nice score on the meat (and you have a buck or two to spare :rolleyes:) then you can smoke & vacu-suck for when times are lean. It sure is nicer being broke when you've got all that good eatin' in the freezer :biggrin:.

Back