THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to the class? :shocked:

I am very interested in a class of this type. :becky:

Please keep us informed of the date or any further progress. :thumb:

Blessings,

brotherbd

I would be interested in attending. I like the lower price the best :). I am in Omaha a little closer would be great.

I would be interested in attending. I like the lower price the best :). I am in Omaha a little closer would be great.

Another Omahan interested in the class. I'm just getting started on becomming legal and hope to start catering/vending this summer. The HD is inspecting my trailer this Friday, so things are hopefully going to start moving for me. I say the sooner the better, but I do understand the comp season is underway.

A webinar is the way to go for me since I am in Ca. We could download the materials and view the class on the web. I think you would get a whole lot more attendees if they don't have to travel, stay in a hotel, rent a car and eat out a few meals. What starts out as a $500 class ends up over $1,000 for a lot of us.

A webinar is the way to go for me since I am in Ca. We could download the materials and view the class on the web. I think you would get a whole lot more attendees if they don't have to travel, stay in a hotel, rent a car and eat out a few meals. What starts out as a $500 class ends up over $1,000 for a lot of us.

Being in CA too, I love the webinar idea.

I think $500 would be a minimum. A class put together right, with people bragging on how they benefited from the class $1000-$2000 My feet are wet now so I am on my way, but this time last year two years ago when I was in the planning stages of opening my business and such a class been around I would have paid $2000

The approach i'm leaning to is a "live" class which will be vido taped. From there I could develop a webinar. I know everyone likes cheaper, but I don't cater cheap because my food and service are worth it. I think my time is too. @ $500, I could limit the class to 20, which is a great group size for Q and A. I would like to tie the class into a slower weekend when we are feeding a group of 200 - 300. Anyone that wanted could shadow our crew as well after the class.

Just a suggestion on the class for the people that would love to attend the class but can't.

Have the first class filmed so you can put it on a CD and then sell them to those that can't travel that way you can help so many more with your knowledge.

Back