THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love that video, it's all sorts of fun. My favorite part is when he is on the boat. In most modern music videos if someone is on a boat its either a yatch and the got champagne and sandals or they are on a speedboat with beer and ladies. This guy is on a regular ass boat with a life jacket on dancing like a fool.

ok, Im game.. whos coming up with me????

we dont even need a call.... lets just do it! :caked:

The heck with the goofy dance moves - I'd like to see Korean BBQ get some calls at any KCBS event! The world is full of incredible barbecue. It's a shame that only a very narrow interpretation does well with the judges.

Special thanks to rocksbarbque for posting the video, I was able to amaze my 16 year old daughter Friday night that I actually knew what or who Gangnam Style was!

Just showed my kids and they have been keeping K-Pop hidden from me. Ya they know I'm gonna start dancin round the house even more now.

As for the Royal, would like to see a Brit team actually be competitive and concentrate on cooking.

Back