THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Let's go see if United has their Deli Ham Salad and Smoked Gouda Pimiento. I'll trip back and check on Yellow Tags. Entering through the aroma of a green chile roaster I stopped and paused taking in the roasted chile aroma. Hypnotized. Dang, I said to myself but resisted the Day One urge. USDA Prime Ribeye and NY Strip in the YT Bin. Got two ribeye. One package beef back rib, mine. Trekked the mustard aisle for stone ground and dang if only regular yellow was store brand. Perhaps the mustard shortage rumor is somewhat true?? Anyway 147$ later we're out of there.
This is why I stay in the vehicle.
Time to fire up some mezkeet coals

Last edited:
All in all done. I had the easiest job with steak and sausage. Bride made bacon wrapped asparagus in the air Fryer, a baked tater and Hatch Green Chile Queso Topper. I placed my Inkbird probe on the patio and it read 132°. Air Temp 97°.
Still overshot the steak just a tad. 136° after 7 minutes of wrapped rest. 20oz. Selection Sliced the Bride 100% of the cap.
I'm nice like that. A Coors Light Con Limon and a wee dram of Blanton's for the win

Last edited:
Back