THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1.49 North West Ohio. A store around here runs .99 cent/lbs early spring and fall so I usually load up. The meat that is killing us around here is brisket 4.29lb

$1.99 regular price. $.99-$1.19 on sale. It is on sale fairly often especially during the holidays since the Latino pop uses pork butt and picnic to make Tamales, posole, carnitas,etc.

Yep, 1.29/lbs at Wegman's all the time with a sale at .99/lbs every so often. A local distributor here called Erie County Farms has them for 1.19/lbs consistently.

Sam as the others. $2 normally, but goes on sale for between $1-$1.50 pretty regularly. Every once in a while, I'll see a $0.79 sale and stock up.

The Sam's club I go to it's been $1.68/lb for a couple months now. Before that it was $1.28/lb for almost 6 months. I've seen as high as $3.12/lb at the same Sam's club. Just depends on who thinks their sales are dropping and lower their prices I.E. pork/beef/chicken. I haven't seen chickens this high since I can remember. I've been getting the 2 pack of chickens for the $3 dollar range for years, now that same 2 pack is in the $8 dollar range.

$1.99/lb is the typical price, sometimes cheaper. That said, they go on sale for 99¢/lb from time to time and I buy enough to last until the next time they are that price. The last 75 pounds I've bought we're 99¢/lb.

Back