THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get’n Smokey

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
A A Ron
Y’all cooking tonight?

Shrimp/Crab Stuffed Flounder w/Stuffed Bellas, cilantro rice and asparagus over here this evening.

Got a couple yellowfin steaks to throw on if I feel like it and we have some snapper to eat up from last season so that might go down too.

June 1st is the opener so gotta make room :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Tri tip science experiment.

I have one dry brining in my normal SPOGOS

I have one "dry aging" in Koji

One with mushroom powder

All 3 have the SPOGOS

All 3 will be reverse seared, smoked at 225-250 before being pulled and rested with Carne Crosta and then seared for a crust.

I'm on the never ending quest to overcomplicate the simplest cooks and add complexity wherever possible.

Y’all cooking tonight?

Shrimp/Crab Stuffed Flounder w/Stuffed Bellas, cilantro rice and asparagus over here this evening.

Got a couple yellowfin steaks to throw on if I feel like it and we have some snapper to eat up from last season so that might go down too.

June 1st is the opener so gotta make room :biggrin1:

Man I would be all over that
We are having boxed Butternut Squash Soup with a slice of rye bread

I'm on the wind down from some beef ribs, and pork belly burnt ends. Tonight we're having burgers.

5QxLLpN.jpg

0wRzajd.jpg

Back