THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awwww, lookit those shiny happy faces!!! They're glowing, how sweet. :lol:
I'm glad we didn't hear more of the smack talk than we did, what little we were exposed to had us laughing so hard!

This is a nice show -- Ben, Nate and Kelly are tops. We had everything we needed, a great layout, somebody didn't get the memo to turn down the wind machine but it didn't give us any trouble. Elvis just provided the final, surreal touch to the awards.

It was great to meet some new teams, our boys made new friends, and we got to renew acquaintances too. Congratulations to those who walked, we look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

brian.jpg

After two nights of almost no sleep I am lucky to be standing for the pic. OOPS I guess I am not I am holding on to the ez up. :-D

We pulled into a camp ground Thursday night and kinda forgot to go to sleep. :mrgreen: Party

I had a great time. The only problem (aside from the wind) was all the SoCal teams & newbies taking walks instead of me. Guess I'm going to have to practice some more. It was a pleasure to meet a lot of you for the first time. Hope to see you at Clovis or Viejas.

Congrats to all!

Bri, you've NEVER forgotten to sleep...need I post many different pictures to refresh your memory???

Those weren't sleep. Those were alcohol related.:-D
With Steve in our campground I did forget to sleep. :mrgreen: I will have to send you the one from Saturday night when we went to bed at 2:30. You thought the others were bad. LOL

Those weren't sleep. Those were alcohol related.:-D
With Steve in our campground I did forget to sleep. :mrgreen: I will have to send you the one from Saturday night when we went to bed at 2:30. You thought the others were bad. LOL

I actually have a pic from the bar from probably around 1:30 or so. It involves my brother, you and a jukebox! You want to see it?

Back