THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great looking brisket Mike!

Nothing better than taking ones of those bags out of the freezer for a quick meal.

Michael also makes a rub called Chicks and Butts. It's really good on...well...you can probably guess. Ordered 2 more pounds of the udder madness today. Forgot I was out. Appreciate the reminder brother.

Fantastic looking brisket Toast...Nice smoke!
I got a pack of frozen vacuum sealed brisket out for supper- hot brisket sandwiches with gravy.

We shared a bag tonight and it tasted the same as day one. That vac pac rig has been the way to go for some time now. I think it said good for 6 years frozen. The longest we have gone was close to a year with pulled pork. Could not tell a difference.

Happy wife, happy life - nice work!

The contents of our vac seal bags can be a mystery sometimes. Maybe one day I'll improve my handwriting. :oops:

We shared a bag tonight and it tasted the same as day one. That vac pac rig has been the way to go for some time now. I think it said good for 6 years frozen. The longest we have gone was close to a year with pulled pork. Could not tell a difference.

Are you warming it up by putting the vac-sealed bag in simmering water?

Jay, She just cuts a corner off the vac pacy bag to let air in and microwaves it. It comes back to life so to speak.

Thanks Mike. I have not tried that, so look forward to doing so. I am always ready to learn new ways to reheat Q and have it come out tasting good.

Back