THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
I was making pizza (again) on the egg last night and was thinking about how many times I have used it since getting it.
I used to think you guys who grilled with charcoal every night were a bit over zealous but I now find myself in your ranks.
Saturday - ABT's, Pizza (home made) , Chuckie
Sunday - pizza (already confessed that it was frozen , oh the shame, but SO much better when heated over wood)
Monday - Sweet sausage, peppers and onions
Tuesday - Pizza (again - this time home made)
And I am sitting here thinking about what to do with the left over sweet sausage.... roll it up in some dough with the peppers, onions, fresh tomatos... hum....
OK - so I am done rambling and I don't think you guys are over zealous any more - I have seen the light....
Thanks for listening, I feel better now....

I was making pizza (again) on the egg last night and was thinking about how many times I have used it since getting it.
I used to think you guys who grilled with charcoal every night were a bit over zealous but I now find myself in your ranks.
Sunday - pizza (already confessed that it was frozen , oh the shame, but SO much better when heated over wood)
And I am sitting here thinking about what to do with the left over sweet sausage.... roll it up in some dough with the peppers, onions, fresh tomatos... hum....
OK - so I am done rambling and I don't think you guys are over zealous any more - I have seen the light....

There ya go , let it out bro.

Rick

Admitting that you have a problem is the toughest step...

When are you getting the second Egg? :-D

While I don't have a BGE, I do have a newly refurbished Imperial Kamado that I just started using the other day.. (see pic below).. My two younger boys love watching me cook in the front yard (got to taunt the neighbors you know!) -- I think they also like it because its so small -- my 2 year old is a bit taller than it is... Tonight is marinated chicken..
IMG_0205.jpg

I need to correct myself ,There ya go , let it out Sister.
"Sorry for my confusion"

Rick

I haven't cooked on the stove for quite a while. I use corningware or pyrex i hot from my moms house to cook everything on the egg.

People (including my wife) think the same thing about my love affair with the egg. I go year-round with it, and it definitely keeps the kitchen cooler in the summer.

I mean, why not? Easy to get going, easy to regulate, and then when you shut it down the fire snuffs out and you just reuse the lump the next night. :biggrin:

Back