THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jbounds286

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Josh
wife had some family over so I thought why not treat them to some spares!
also learned the summit runs hot on the left side...the rack on the left came out a bit over done but still good, middle and right were fantastic! used a combo of heath riles apple and peach rub and then a thin glaze of my homemade bbq sauce to finish. compliments all around!

Attachments

Looks good. Most grills run a bit hotter in one area so it can be a good idea to rotate the meat. In a situation where you have a kamado or a drum rotating the rack works well.

Looks good. Most grills run a bit hotter in one area so it can be a good idea to rotate the meat. In a situation where you have a kamado or a drum rotating the rack works well.

ive had it for a year and done quit a few cooks but this was the first time doing multiple racks of ribs on it. luckily some of the people i was cooking for preferred the more done version lol

Back