Weber smokefire shipped

I'm glad that people are seeing through the effects and rub-touch-up after the cook in that brisket picture. Things like that always throw up red flags...if this thing is cooking as well as you say it does, then why the need for these kind of effects?

Anyways, I'm happy for the people who are about to get their new cookers. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks of videos and posts about the SmokeFire. While I'm not really interested in buying one my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

I'm glad that people are seeing through the effects and rub-touch-up after the cook in that brisket picture. Things like that always throw up red flags...if this thing is cooking as well as you say it does, then why the need for these kind of effects?

Umm....it's Instagram, everything is filtered and misrepresented

funny-meme-picture-1552660694.jpg

It's a pellet smoker/grill nothing will change that. I just don't see how it will be drastically different than others as far as smoke and flavor profile go.

Mine shipped too. I hope my cover gets here before it. Otherwise it’s gonna be in my dining room assembled until I can move it outside.

Like everyone else it seems like I got my cover and pellets already but no grill. My grill has shipped but it won't get here until the 12th according to senko. I was hoping to break it in this weekend... Oh well!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well we’ve got one! :mrgreen:

I’d say the VAST majority buy them for the convenience of a gasser with the added benefit of having smoke.

This is 100% of why I bought the Weber. I don't have a gas grill. Firing up my egg isn't hard, but turning a dial for quick grilling during the week is something I've wanted.

Oh and also it will smoke :clap2:. Honestly I don't even need the smoking part as I have 3 pellet smokers. The design is super cool, but at the end of the day it doubtful that it will have much more flavor than any other pellet cooker as it's still just burning pellets. I hope those that bought it thinking that won't be disappointed.

But I am still crazy excited to get mine and see everyone else's :mrgreen:

I've been trying to get my wife to fire up the egg or pk grill for years and I think she is scared of charcoal. She has all summer off so I'm hoping this will be a step in the right direction so she can cook more outside during the summer. Even if I need to season everything and give her directions starting a pellet grill and just putting the food on is way less intimidating then even a gas grill for her.

I've been trying to get my wife to fire up the egg or pk grill for years and I think she is scared of charcoal. She has all summer off so I'm hoping this will be a step in the right direction so she can cook more outside during the summer. Even if I need to season everything and give her directions starting a pellet grill and just putting the food on is way less intimidating then even a gas grill for her.

My wife is the same. However, my soon to be 4yr old son has taken a real interest in BBQing so I hope to share this Weber with him. Perhaps the wife will take a liking to it as well.

*raises hand* I prefer the food that comes off my PG to some of the over-smoked food from some of the over-hyped restaurants around here. Just my personal preference though.

Oh I 100% agree with you on that, but did you buy the grill for flavor or convince and then discovered you preferred the flavor?

My misses was in the same boat, bought the pellet grill and she cooks on it all the time!

Oh I 100% agree with you on that, but did you buy the grill for flavor or convince and then discovered you preferred the flavor?

My misses was in the same boat, bought the pellet grill and she cooks on it all the time!

Well I got into PGs because of their convenience (busy schedule and home life) and found I prefer their flavor. I currently have a Grilla Grills Silverbac and had a MAK 2 Star for most of last year.

Back