THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jjdbike

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
JD
Hey everyone, I’m in need of a charcoal kettle that’ll accept a slow & sear.
Someone locally is selling a copper kettle Weber Performer Deluxe in “like new” condition, other than gas assist isn’t working.
They’re asking $250 including cover.
Is it worth $250?
Thanks in advance.
JD

They go for about $150 used here in Ohio. If it was in great condition, I may go as high as 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I found mine from a surgeon that didn't like dirty hands from handling charcoal, about a year old and maybe 5 cooks for $90. Plus 2 bags of Kingsford and 2 bottles of lighter fluid (used for starting yard fires).
I love this cooker!
Ed

I found mine from a surgeon that didn't like dirty hands from handling charcoal, about a year old and maybe 5 cooks for $90. Plus 2 bags of Kingsford and 2 bottles of lighter fluid (used for starting yard fires).
I love this cooker!
Ed

LOL

A surgeon that couldn't figure out he could simply put on gloves . . . like he does for surgery?!

Back