THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture690-1.jpg

this is one of the best ways to smoke on the kettle.

you can get them at a weber dealer, through weber or target carries them. lowes and hd seem to just carry the regular ones. one option is to just take a good used grate and just cut off some of the rods on one side until you have an opening the size you want. this will then be yer smoke only grate. fun, ain't it !?

you can get them at a weber dealer, through weber or target carries them. lowes and hd seem to just carry the regular ones. one option is to just take a good used grate and just cut off some of the rods on one side until you have an opening the size you want. this will then be yer smoke only grate. fun, ain't it !?
Nice, Thanks.

There is a gentleman here that blogs about his weber and I want to say it's Bob, Landarc. I'm hoping I'm right because I need his toolage.

I got my hinged grate at Sears.

Thank you guys, I will see what I can do, First I'll finish my thermo meter mod. then I'll work on the hinged grill grate..

Thank you Hofy, I'm actually going to wait on the grill grate, and get 2 mods done first.

Ok I have a surface thermometer and I like to know if I can install it on the lid? And if so, what do I use?

Back